Weird
Ok, so I don't understand technology, so I followed the links from Lynola's blog and now I have my own. Hmm, no gaurantees that I will remember to update this blog very often, but here's to me trying.
I am currently sitting in the library waiting for my study partner to show up so that we can study for a Cognitive Psychology test. It should be a douzy, so I hope she shows up soon. Cognitive is only one of the many classes I am in this semester. Other courses include: Health Psychology, Sociology 302 (Marriage and Family) Fundamentals of Practice, Gen 200 and Gen 300 as well as Fundamentals of Youth Ministry. I am also a member of the Campus Community band and on the executive council of Psych Club so I will be keeping myself plenty busy this semester.
I really love some of the classes I am in. I could stay in Fundamentals of Practice forever, it is great, there are only 15 people in the class, and we have to do "counselling" sessions with eachother that we video tape and then critique together as a class. It is so much fun and all the people in the class are so nice.
Well I better go and study for that Cognitive Test
Write again later

2 Comments:
I am commenting first! Yay for your blog, Lynnea. your blog is now linked from my blog. Have a happy day!
8:17 PM
Hi, Lynnea! Blogs are awful things... leaving your soul all over the internet for all to see... but it sure is nice for keeping up to date about your friends! Hope your semester is going well...I'll write you a proper email when I have some time. What are your plans for the summer? I haven't seen you for soooooooooooooo long!!! :( Love you! AmyLou
11:16 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home