Ta Da
Ok, so apparently I am supposed to make new posts on this thing, and one just isn't going to satisfy some of you. I have now been told by more than one person that I need to update my blog, so here I am procrastinating from doing my Gen 300 test by updating you all on my life.
So this week is going pretty well, one of my profs has laryngitis, and he teaches three of my classes, so I have had a few classes cancelled and others where he teaches sounding like a thirteen year old boy. It is kind of fun. I got passport pictures taken the other day and will be dropping off my passport application in Orange City tomorrow.
This weekend I will be visited by both my brother, (who I probably won't see that much of, because he will spend more time with his fiance, but I am promised sometime!!) and Karissa, (who is now working in the Minneapolis area) So I am very excited. I also have to play in the departmental recital for the music department, so me and Big Bessy will have our first public appearance not in a large band --something I am not quite so excited about.
I am also starting to put together and finalize my plans for spring break--pretty much sticking around here and hopefully getting tonnes of homework done and some relaxation time as well. I think it will be a nice break. It will also be nice to have a break from my roomates, who, though I love them all dearly, I need a break from every once in awhile. Six girls in a tiny little space just is not ideal.
This weekend and next weekend I will be spending a fare amount of time at Dordt's theater production of Jane Eyre. My friend is the house manager, so I offered to usher as many times as she needs me, so I am ushering four out of the six performances, attending one performance, and will be in band the other performance, so can't be there at that one. Outside of people actually involved in the production I will probably be spending the most time of any one there!
Well I hope this is enough of an update for you all, I should start winding down as the library is going to close soon. Thank you for helping me procrastinate from my Gen 300.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home