Computer problems
I know I posted awhile ago about all the computer problems I was having. Needless to say I continue to have computer problems, my stats program has frozen on me more than once, the internet program I used for collecting data ate part of my survety three times and moved questions around and had to be fixed a few times, and my computer crashes on a fairly regular basis. Lets just say computer problems have likely slowed down my thesis progress on a few different occassions, and it happened again. This time though it was not my computer. My external examiner received my thesis, and then a few days later his computer crashed beyond repair, so now I am having a hard copy couriered to him. Needless to say this means that the date for the external defense needs to be a little later than previously expected, we are now looking at mid November instead of end of October early November. Who knew that my ability to cause computer programs and computers to crash spanned the continent! And fair warning, you may not want to let me use your computer :P

1 Comments:
if it makes you feel better, i tend to have the same effect on cars
11:00 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home