During this summer I also got to meet my "niece" Jayna Ann, daughter of Jason and Michelle. She isn't really my niece, but they said I could claim her as such, and with Michelle being related to me on both sides we could almost be sisters.

Here she is the day that she was born.

Here I am holding her...I did actually hold her when she was happy...but I was handed her when she was screaming this time.

These guys were all college roommates at one point, and here they are about 2 years after graduation with their children!

The Vis side of the family that could make it for Jayna's baptism

Jayna at two weeks...what a CUTIE!
1 Comments:
Awww! What lovely pic.s! I actually really like the pic of you holding her when she is screaming. I think most of us held her like that at some point. The picture really shows how enthusiastically she can cry - with her whole tiny body getting into it!
7:55 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home