REB Approval
Well, after many many revisions and submissions, and highlighting changes in my documents until they look like a rainbow, I have finally gotten my REB approval! Hurray!!!! That means I can now finally begin my thesis research. Here's to hoping that my data pours in quickly so that I can finish my thesis quickly!
Now on for good news in internship...hopefully that will come Thursday after I got down to Bellingham once more.
I think this weekend I will sleep in, I am tired, and I feel like getting my REB approval is worth celebrating, thus I will sleep in, do homework, and then on Sunday after church I will let myself do whatever I want (within reason).
Just so you know how excited I am about this, I actually shouted when I finally got the email saying my REB approval was official :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home