Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Anticipation

I am supposedly doing homework right now...actually, I kind of am, my laundry is getting done, I am destroying confidential information, and am contemplating how to make a journal article interesting for the general public, yet explain it in 500 words. Then I shall begin writing a 10 page paper, and if I finish that all I shall have left for the semester will be one take home exam (which I will get next Wednesday) a few more weeks of clinical hours...my supervisor wants to close the office for Christmas...he didn't get any complaints from me! Oh, and the never ending thesis :P Actually, I am trying to set up my proposal meeting for thesis. Just waiting to hear back about my committee members schedules for the next three weeks.
I am trying to finish these different assignments today even though they aren't due for a week or more because I want to take as little with me to Oregon as possible. Yep, I am running away to the States for American Thanksgiving again.
Last year had some great memories


Football in the yard
Out for pizza
Midnight Madness...not something we need to repeat
Looking at the Christmas tree from a different angle

And I hope to make more great memories this year! Hopefully I will have time to update you all when I get back. For now it is time for me to actually write this 500 word paper (if you can call 500 words a paper!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Aleeda said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was once again a special time----and 500 words would be a paper for me!!!Anything longer is a letter either Christmas or Vis Vignette :-)
Love you!

2:23 PM

 
Blogger Lynola said...

I like your pictures! Are you going to upload some of this Thanksgiving now that you are back home?

10:17 PM

 
Blogger Karissa said...

Lynnea, do you ever update your blog? Just wondering. I don't putter around people's blogs very often, but I was going to go to your Facebook page and ask you a question, and I typed in "Lynnea" in my search bar and realized that I have your blog as one of my 'favourites' and saved it as Lynnea... so that's how I got here today.

Anyway--I'll ask the question here and see if you check this or get e-mails when people comment on your blog. Do you know if it's normal to have sand in an exercise ball? I bought one yesterday and filled it with air and it felt bottom heavy, so I turned the opening towards the floor and sand came out (and made a mess). I guess it makes the ball more steady and it doesn't really bounce... Not sure how much I like that.

Interesting.

THought you might know or have some insight into it. I finally got the ball and I'm really excited about it--but now thtat I have it I'm going to Minneapolis for the night! (gotta go to court--good story and I'm a witness).

Love ya!

10:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home