A brief class break, so a brief update
I am sitting in class bored, and a little ticked off.
I am paying big money for an education and my professors are teaching two classes out of the semester and the rest of the classes are student presentations. My questions, what are we paying the professors for?
I really don't have a lot to update, my computer is still in the shop, and I would like to get it back, grrr. The semesters has finally developed an almost routine, which is closer to routine than what felt like chaos a few weeks ago.
And for those of you reading this, can I get your mailing address? I am still working on filling in my address book for things like Christmas letters.
Well, class has started up again so I must sign off.

2 Comments:
you sure may have my address!!, but I think you already have it!:) have you heard anything about your laptop yet??
9:30 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (that was for your computer)
Do you have my mailing address? I think I emailed it to you. You can email me a Christmas letter and save the stamp money to buy yourself a cheeseburger or sundae at McDonald's
8:58 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home