Friday, June 06, 2008

Reduced Stress

After many hours of work and very few hours of sleep my stress level has now been reduced...or at least I know in my head it should have. I guess what has happened is the more immediate stress has been reduced, but the work on the literature review has increased the stress about completing a thesis. Good grief, thesis is going to be a huge amount of work, but I think it should be kind of fun.
Anyways, for the past few days I have been working extensively on my presentation and paper for career, and my lit review for my thesis. Thus most of you probably haven't heard much from me, except to help me procrastinate or take a break for a little while...or to complain (for which I apologize).
Due to all this working my living room is an absolute disaster area, there are dishes sitting around, papers spread around me, binders, books... in fact, it looks something like this.
You would think I was sitting on something comfortable, but I sat on or under that blue blanket on the floor, grabbing or throwing papers around...Usually I can't work with a mess, but in this case I just needed to have all these sources right at my finger tips.
Well, now I am off to bed to try and get some sleep and recover at least a little from all the short nights and lack of sleep.
Next big assignment, finish my thesis proposal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynola said...

Hi. I am in your country! Your living room looks like mine does often during the school year! As long as there are thesises (thesis'?) there will not be a paperless society, because you are not the only one who needs to see/have available many things at one time. I love yoU!

11:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home