Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Reality Check...

Reading break was fantastic, and I will write more about it later when I acquire more of the pictures from other people who were there...and when I really need the stress relief from my daily routine here.
Today is Wednesday and thus the day I have no time commitments, just commitments to do homework. Well, I needed a break and so I decided that I would make a list of the things that had to be done before the end of the semester...I wrote it out on my white board so that I can vigorously cross it out and erase it and see my progress towards the end of the semester. I am not sure this was an intelligent thing to do. Now I feel like they are hanging over my head...anyways, I decided to include some fun stuff like Birthdays, youth events and Anniversaries...Blue is fun events, red is youth events and black is school assignments (not including any that will be added or the readings I have to do). Work shifts that I already know about are listed down the side...as are some other notes. I have decided if I can make it through the next say fifteen days...to Easter weekend, I will be able to survive the rest of the semester...or I might be so dead that I can't handle the rest of the semester. My last assignment due in this semester is due April 18th, and my first class of next semester is April 29 hmmm, I think I might take some time away during those ten days!
Ah well, if any of you want to see what my white board looks like, take a peek. The last section has when my classes start in black...but over 3/4 of the board is still this semester...up to the three red events in a row.
Now all I have to do to finish the semester is cross of a little over 3/4 of the board, and once I have crossed of all of the board all my classes for next semester will have started. And by the end of today I need to have crossed off three of the assignments...preferably 4 ahhhh, I better get going.
Maybe now you understand why I don't update that often, and why I am saving the update about spring break until I need a mental break!
Would love to hear from you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger NWPopje said...

Dodgeball night sounds like a lot of fun. All that homework, not so much. Honestly, I think it will fly by and one of these years you might actually miss being a student. *gasp* Meanwhile, take meaningful breaks...like make brownies and watch a good movie:)!

3:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home