Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Profound?

I feel as if I should post something very profound, but really my brain has nothing profound in it at the moment, which is a problem since I am trying to work on a SSHRC application. Pfffft.
Ah well, tomorrow Karlynn gets here, and then Saturday more of my family gets here...so I really should try get most if not all of the application done before then. Hopefully my brain clicks in, I will have more to write later, but as I mentioned I felt the need to post something profound, so here it comes, and this is as profound as I can get today.
Running water and hot water are a blessing we take for granted.
(yes there is a story behind that)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelsi Schuller said...

i really want to know what the thing about water is about. Miss You!

9:07 PM

 
Blogger Lynola said...

what is the story?
and i like the word pffft.

11:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home