Friday, July 20, 2007

Long time no write...

Well it has been awhile since I have written on this blog so I feel as though I should update you all. Not a lot of momentous occasions have occurred since my last entry, I have continued to work, adjust to my new digs and visit relatives.
Tomorrow I will go help my Uncle and Aunt move into their new house...after I get off work. I really like my job, but getting full time hours as a casual with no other commitments means that I can get a wide variety of shifts which makes my planning complicated if I ever do try to plan something because I can never remember my schedule...I have taken to carrying my day planner everywhere with me.
Do to the lack of a large purse I have been going everywhere with a large plastic Dordt College bookstore bag. Doing some free advertising for Dordt and getting laughed at by my cooworkers who think I should just go out and buy some sort of hand bag. Me being the cheap person I am I have not done so and keep using my trusty strong Dordt Bookstore bag. One of my cooworkers admitted to me that she almost bought me a replacement bag that was really bright and fun!!
I have also had some fun times being able to hang out with Lynola, she came and spent the night at my house, and then Greg and Andi came over the next day later followed by Aunt Marian and Janice, and then we all went swimming in my pool.
Yeah, so that is about what my life has been looking like. Tonight I had a really great supper. Four of us cooked together, and then we sat and talked for about an hour. It was really fun and great. It has been great getting to know my house mates more and more.
Well, that is all I can think of for now. Let me know what you want to hear about and I will try to post again and answer some questions.

2 Comments:

Blogger NWPopje said...

You know, the Dollar Tree (or some similar Canadian branch) is a great place to buy things you really don't want to spend money one but perhaps should...only once your trusty bag falls apart of course!

1:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just sent you an e-mail and then looked at your blog and it answered some of my questions and made me smile---Love you!
mom
PS I saw a cute bag at Target too, but as Rachel said --only when the trusty bag gives way!

9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home