Rat Olymicks Results
Apparently some of you are curious what happened at the rat olympicks. So here is a quick update on the results for the two rats Brad and I had to train. Munchkin finished 6th in hurdles, 5th in Long Jump and 3rd in High Jump, Snickers finished fourth in hurdles, 1st in long jump and 5th in high jump.
Rat olypicks was a lot of fun, now all we do with our rats is feed and water them to keep them alive. Soon they will either find new homes or be euthanized. So any of you want a pet rat? Just let me know...they make great classroom pets for all you teachers, they don't bite at all.
Other things that have happened since I last posted. One of my friends finally had her baby...only eleven days late. It was a boy, and he is adorable. I got a chance to go visit them for awhile yesterday.
My mom came to Iowa on Monday, and should be arriving up in my corner of Iowa sometime today. Then I get to figure out how to balance all the time I will want to spend with her, with all the homework and studying that I have to get done.
Well, I should go and try get some of that homework done before she gets here.
Tata for know!

1 Comments:
Olypiks, Olymicks...how is that supposed to be spelled anyway? Rat olympics were amazing whatever the case - so glad I came. It was great to cheer for Munchkin. I was so proud of you.
5:56 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home