Thursday, March 01, 2007

Exhaustion

So, I have been completely exhausted as of late. I get up in the morning and go to class. By noon I am so exhausted I head to take a nap usually for an hour or so, and then by 9pm I am headed towards complete incoherence again. Yesterday I was in bed at 10, and I am still exhausted at noon today. This sucks, I have no illness, so hopefully this is just due to stress and a long weekend and will soon go away.
As for last weekend in California, everyone there was complaining of the temperature being so cold (43F) and I thought that was slightly humorous, and then to top off the humor I flew into the nice blizzardy disgusting conditions in Sioux Falls! Oh the joys.
Well the interview went fairly well, it was a day full of brain overload, I was there before 8 and wasn't finished until 5:30! They managed to cram enough information into one day...comparable to the whole week of orientation I had here at Dordt! I had an hour of that time that was actually interview, during which myself and one other applicant were interviewed by one faculty member and one current student. It was actually a lot of fun and the hour seemed way to short.
My overall impression of the school was very positive, even if it is located in California (which was my biggest complaint before going there) though if I do get accepted there does anyone know of a rich person willing to give me some extra money that would be great.
Well work is over so I have to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Hey dear!
I'm glad to hear that your time in CA was good. If it makes you feel any better I applied at a bunch of southern CA schools, so I'm in the same boat as you if I accept a possition down there.
In other words, I'm back on campus in 4 days! :)

8:53 PM

 
Blogger James said...

I'm glad to hear your interview went well. Have you heard back from any other schools you are interested in?

7:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home