Interactive Post (ok, not really but participation needed)
Ok, so yesterday was the big day. We finally got given our rats. My roommates had picked out some names for them, but unfortunatley they were male names and I have female rats. Thus I am opening it up to you. I need two names for female rats. One is a norwegian hooded rat (it's head is dark brownish black and the "hood" smears down it's back) and the other is a black rat with a white tummy. (I can't remember what it is actually called) I am looking for names that are just plain fun, weird, exotic or even just normal. Currently my rats are called Red 1 and Red 4 (oh, so inventive that is the color and number written on their tail for identification) If there are three good names I can name the extra female that is living in the same cage as mine. My rats are currently living with rats named Snickers and Queen Latifa.
Now it is up to you. The winner will get the honor of knowing that they picked the winning name. I would say you would get a prize, but I can't afford any prizes, or the postage to send the prize. If they want they can have the rat when I am done with it...it will be an olympic rat! Please post your name suggestions in your comments.

3 Comments:
You could name them Marie and Curie. They rhyme and they are named after a famous scientist (origianlly from Poland but with a French husband, - who was killed as a pedestrian struck down by one of those out of control horse and buggies - leaving her as a famous widow)
If you want to honor your original idea of becoming a doctor you could name them after the two elements Helium and Curium if that isn't too punny.
7:37 PM
I think you should name them...
Blaise and Maryjane.
Because those were the 1000th most popular names for boys and girls in 2005 in the United States.
Or, my second choice is the 899th most popular names, Ronaldo and Adelaide.
7:59 PM
what did you end up naming them? Hey, did I tell you I named my car?
3:32 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home