Wednesday, December 20, 2006

DONE

So here I am stuck at the library working. Usually I have ne end of things I need to accomplish while at the library and am constantly disrupted by patrons needing help or checking books in and out, but today I have nothing to do. The patrons are not bothering me and I have nothing to finish. Why you ask, because today, this twentieth day of the twelfth month of the year two thousand six I took my last final for the semester! HURRAY!! My brain was so fried by the time I finished I went back to my apartment and just collapsed onto my bed. Hurray for History of Psychology and Worldview being done, yes I learned a lot in that class, but it was a stressful class! Now I only have one semester left at Dordt. During that semester I need to hopefully recieve grad school interviews, spend a few hundred dollars on plane tickets to and from interviews, hopefully recieve at least one acceptance letter, decide which school to go to, figure out what on earth I am going to do over the summer and figure out how to get all my junk away from Dordt to wherever it needs to go. So only one semester left, but a lot to happen before graduation. Thankfully I will be at my lowest credit load ever, only 16!
I also got my Psychology GRE scores finally...Hurray, I was starting to wonder if I would get them before I went home. Now I just have to ask for extra scores to get sent to my other schools! Hurray for liking my scores!
Tomorrow I get to leave and go home. Great excitement on my part. No packing done yet, but that will happen once I return to my room after work. I need to try and pack stuff home to stay so that I don't have so much stuff at the end of the year. We will have to see how that works out. I think I can make it work!
Ok, I am done posting, my brain can't think of anything else. Have a great Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home