Of Blood, Christmas and Statistics
Well, I would be going to bed right now, but my roommate has the light on, and I slept in really late this morning (for the first time in weeks!!) so I am not very tired yet. So I thought I would post a bit of what has been happening.
On Thursday the blood drive was here, and I managed to have iron high enough (not usually a problem for me) and they could actually find a blood vessel this time!! Hurray, they hide about half the time. So I ended up getting my t-shirt and my gallon on the same day!! Getting the t-shirt was really nice because it gave me something to wear while I did laundry. Once again I had waited way to long to do laundry!
On Friday I went to Sioux City with Denise and Kelsi to go shopping. The real goal, get away from Dordt for awhile (for me, without taking a GRE!) As a Canadian, I am used to having Christmas stuff out at this time and not waiting until after American Thanksgiving. So when we got in the mall and there were Christmas decorations it made me happy.
Being at college though has tempered my response. Now Christmas decorations make me happy, but they also make me want to go home. As we were sitting in the mall though I realized that I love Christmas music, even the tinny stuff that they play over the mall speakers. Christmas music makes me happy (and nastalgic). So yeah, I was realizing how any Christmas music (almost) even the tinny mall stuff can make me happy...though I have decided I don't like the song Jingle Bells...I find that song annoying.
Well today we ran stats for our experiment, and Monday I have to write up the discussion section, we already wrote the results section. If you want to know what we found out you will have to come to our presentation, or wait until I feel like writing about it and explaining everything.
Well I think I am going to kick my roomie out so that I can go to bed.

3 Comments:
yeah, I was interested in knowing how the tests went before I cut you off when everyone came home----Have a great Thanksgiving break!
Love ya lots, MOM
10:54 PM
hi
i'm happy to be spending thanksgiving break with you! and you get to get out of sioux center yet again! yippee!
9:36 AM
Your title caught my attention very well! Yay for blood, boo for paying for laundry, and I also love Christmas music
6:33 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home