Going to California
Well, it has been awhile since I posted last, and blogger didn't seem to want to let me in, but I showed it who was boss! So here I am posting again. I a little under an hour I will beging my trip to California to visit and get interviewed at Fuller. I was thinking the other day and realized that I have never said where I am applying to. Thus for those of you who do not already know this via the grapevine here is which schools I am applying to, where they are located and the program I have applied to.
Fuller Theological Seminary, located in Pasadena, California, applied to the PsyD program in Clinical Psychology.
George Fox University, located in Newburg, Oregon, applied to the PsyD program in Clinical Psychology.
Pacific University, located in Forrest Grove, Oregon, applied to the PsyD program in Clinical Psychology.
University of Denver, located in Denver, Colorado, applied to the Psy D program in Clinical Psychology
Trinity Western University, located in Langley, British Columbia, applied to the masters in counseling psychology program.
I wasn't telling people before I applied because I didn't want any extra pressure to apply to certain schools. Now it is up to the schools to invite me for an interview and accept me. If I get accepted to multiple schools I am sure you will find out, but you will not be able to pressure me into choosing one because I will make my own decision.
Now that I am going to California everyone keeps asking if I am nervous, and I have to keep saying no, because I really am not very nervous right now. Ask me on Friday and this may be a different story. Right now as I sit in the safety of the Dordt library it still doesn't feel real that tonight I will be in California!
I would promise that I will post about the interview right away, but I will likely be busy, Saturday night I am supposed to be going to a play, catching up on homework, sleeping, etc. Also, blogger may not let me in, so it all depends. I also need to talk to some people about the interview in person before they read it on my blog. Thus you may have to be patient, but eventually news will come. Of course you could always email me and then you would get a personal response! I would say I would just send you all an email, but I don't know who wants to know about it, and then it would likely be a mass email which isn't much better than me blogging it all except it gets delivered to your email inbox and clogs it up!
Well that is all I am going to write for now, I have to finish up a few things before I can leave.

1 Comments:
I hope all your interviews go GREAT. Hey, if you happen to land in the Pac NW that would be fun! (But you must know it's NewbErg;).
11:42 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home