Sunday, March 25, 2007

The perfect Spring Break for an Introvert

Well, it has been a long time since I last posted anything. The last few weeks before Spring Break were a little nuts, but I survived them and made it to spring break. I spent spring break in Sioux Center, on Dordt's campus. It was great. All my roommates were gone and so I had the apartment to myself...it was WONDERFUL! I love my roommates, but never having my own space eventually begins to drive me nuts. So I worked in the library for three hours every day, spent about four hours at Hope Haven every day, and spent the time inbetween cleaning, and eventually doing some homework. Though people worried that I would get lonely, I could take another week of this. I don't feel ready for everything to start up again.
Tuesday was aparently Grad school day. On Tuesday morning I had an over the school grad school interview with TWU. Then that night I got a phone message from my mom from Fuller telling me that I was accepted into their PsyD program. I should be recieving a package from them in the mail soon with further information.
Also Saturday was a big day as I went to Uncle James and Aunty Florences house and was the foreman on the home renovation job...can you guess what it was? We pulled out their green carpet! I went over there with a friend at about 9:30am, and I left at about 4:30pm when almost everything was done. Uncle James and Aunt Florence were still finishing up pulling up the nail board on the stairs and Ruth and Renee were moving the last things from the porch back into the entertainment center.
Tomorrow I was supposed to go pick up Michelle, but because her bus was in an accident we are not sure yet when we will have to go get her.
Well, I am going to head out, it is getting late here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home