Rat Olympicks
Rat Olympicks are this week, and for the first time ever they will be broadcast via the internet so anyone can watch them. In case any of you are interested go to www.dordt.edu. On the right side of the webpage there is a link for the rat olympicks with a picture of a girl with a rat on her shoulder. Click on that link and then click on the link in the article for the live webcast. From there you should be able to watch me, my classmates and our rats! Hopefully it will be interesting and our rats won't all just freeze up and do nothing. If you are in the area you can go to S101 and cheer the rats on and eat free food! What a deal...we even bring the rats up at the end so that you can meet them in person if you want to, if you don't want to then just don't come right up the the rats.
Today I gave my last in class presentation at Dordt. It didn't go so hot, but I am definately glad to have it done. I don't mind the class, nor do I actually mind the material, I just hate group work, especially in some situations.
Well by now I would have thought that I would have begun a count down to graduation, but I haven't. It is weird, I know it is under three weeks, but I would have to calculate it out...or just ask any of my friends or roommates most of whom have it calculated to the day (maybe some all the way to the hour??) I am excited for graduation, but like always it is bringing with it the reminder of all the things that I need to finish before I get there...though I am slowly crossing those things off my list. And soon my mom will get to Iowa!
Well, I should get to work, that is what they are paying me for!

2 Comments:
you need to update your blog to let us know how the rat olympicks went last night.
11:47 AM
i concur (that means agree, I think)
5:21 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home