Monday, April 16, 2007

And the decision is in, coming in in first place...

Apparently I should update this (actually I should be doing some reading for a class) you should all know by now if you read the last post that I have had to make my decision. For those of you who haven't heard via other avenues this summer I will be moving to the Pacific Southwest...of Canada. I have accepted my acceptence at Trinity Western University. From there I will look at the question of whether I want to continue on to a doctoral program. If you ask me what the reason was I chose for picking Trinity Western University over Fuller Theological Seminary please wait a week so my brain recovers and then prepare for a lengthy discussion that isn't capped by just one reason...I may even pull out my pro-con list on you! Let me say that I know this final decision is a shock to some, and not so much to others. If you would have asked me a month ago when I got my Fuller acceptance I probably would have told you I was attending Fuller, but I'm not...God has a sense of humor when it comes to life. I can tell you that I am happy with my decision and you can ask me about it whenever you want. Also if you are in the Langley area in the next two or so years let me know and I will set up a visit, or if you need a place to stay...I have no idea how much room I will have, but I have relatives in the area who are very nice as well.
Well, I should get to reading about Generalization and Discrimination (man, it feels like I have read chapters on that in every psych class I have ever taken!)
Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home