Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Correction

I HAVE TO KNOW BY THE END OF THIS WEEK!!!! So I was looking over my letter from Fuller again, and they need me to email them by the 15th (Sunday) and have my money and acceptance card to them by the 22nd. Thus I need to make up my mind by the end of this week. So, last night I pretty much just freeked out...now I am constantly carrying around my pro con list everywhere I go (I kind of look like a dork but I don't care!) So my stress level has increased, last night I lay in bed for hours staring at the ceiling, sitting up, grabbing my pro con list or my list of questions, writing something else down in the dark (so I wouildn't wake up my roommate) lying back down to try go to sleep, staring at the ceiling again, lying to myself telling myself that there is no way I can make this decision, afford anything or will ever be good at it so I may as well stop now. Telling myself I am lying and convincing myself once again that I just need to calm down. Mentally making a list of people I should just talk to...I don't know why I didn't write them down...maybe I was out of paper. Anyways this morning I either turned my alarm off in my sleep or it never went off (which it has been doing lately) Thus I over slept likely due to the fact that I probably didn't get to sleep until after 3am. My roommate actually noticed that I wasn't awake and checked my schedule. Seeing which class I had she decided I could skip it, so didn't wake me up. I wasn't sure at first whether I should be mad or grateful, but in the end I chose grateful, I probably would have been a bear in class and things seem to be a whole lot clearer when I am more well rested...though I still have moments of panic and hysteria.
I think my roommates thought I had lost it. Last night we were watching "The Sound of Music" and we got to the monkey scene and we all started laughing, and then someone said something and I couldn't stop laughing...then some one knocked on the door and the conversation that followed was one I can't put up because it would make absolutely NO sense to anyone else, but I completley lost it again...I think maybe I was releasing some stress there.
On a different note, my roommate got strep throat, thankfully none of us caught it and now that she has been on meds for a few days she is no longer contagious and feeling much better.
Well I should go, I should make up for the class I missed this morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynola said...

Guess what? I make lists too. At night when I can't sleep. Hmmm. Maybe we are related :) Talk to you tonight!

4:54 PM

 
Blogger James said...

i heard you did make a decision. Congratulations, now hopefully your stress level will decrease significantly.

2:39 PM

 
Blogger ShellFish said...

I love you Fuzz!
And your decision is...

4:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home