Oh LIFE!
Sometimes life is complicated and sometimes...ok most of the time I am glad I am not in control. But sometimes I do wish that we were given the life plan so that I knew what was coming up. I would like to know if my money is going to hold up for grad school...or even my brain Hmmm.
Yesterday I got good news that complicated my life a little, Trinity Western has accepted me into their graduate school of Psychology. Now I really need to sit down and start crunching the numbers for awhile and figure everything out...but for some reason I don't seem to have a lot of time. Speaking of which I have to go. Prayers would be appreciated as I have to make a decision by the 22 about Fuller and the 30th about TWU.

2 Comments:
I agree about the wishes that I was in control of the flight plan of my own life. :-) Thanks for keeping us updated about how you're doing... prayers are coming.
7:05 PM
praying!
And I agree about the control thing... I mean I'm glad I'm NOT in charge of the world, but sometimes I wish I could just say "abracadabra" or something cooler like "hullaballoo" and have things I want (like a reliable, inexpensive car) materialize for me. Sigh.
4:54 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home