Saturday, June 09, 2007

Happenings

Well, it appears I should update my blog. I would love to add all kinds of exciting details to this entry, but pretty much my life has been relaxing sometimes to the point of boring. I have read books, had my car fixed, gone to look at a majorly swollen river...flooding can be really dramatic! Watched them show our town on national news (hey every once in awhile our little town is acknowledged as existing) A few evenings we would go different places to look at the river which is very high, apparently we have beaten the floods from the 1940s! The one golf course in town had a lot of water all over it so that the flags only stood about two to three feet above water in some places, this morning when I drove past though the river was down and you could see greens and tee boxes again. It is nice to have it recede, but with up to 90% of our snow pack still in the mountains in some places we are hoping to have cool dry weather to avoid even higher floods! I was going to post a picture of the golf course, but I can't find it. Maybe later, all the other pictures wouldn't make be as dramatic if you haven't seen the river where it is supposed to be.
Other news in my life, I will be headed down south soon as I have a job interview, so hopefully soon I will have a job and can start making money so that I can hopefully afford to go to school in the fall.
There really isn't a whole lot to be said, pretty much I have been a mooch off my family for a long time now and it is beginning to make me feel lazy and useless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynola said...

Yay, you updated your blog! I am glad you are visiting my family even if I am not yet.

10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home