Monday, May 14, 2007

Finished

Well, I am officially done at Dordt. I have completely moved out of my apartment, I have moved all my computer files over from my g drive, I have received my diploma...but I am currently sitting in the Dordt Library.
I was told I should post again because it had been awhile, so this is me posting. I am still tired from everything that has gone on in the past week with exams, graduation and all the year end stuff that goes on. I am slowly recovering and feeling more normal. As I recover I also realize more and more that it is likely I will rarely if ever see most of these people again. It is a weird feeling. With High School graduation you figured you would see them again over school vacations, but with college graduation there is no such guarantee!
Well I am not going to post to much right now because I want to put up some pictures from the last week or so. Hopefully that will get done when I get home (since the pictures are on Karlynn's camera!)
Just thought I would let you all know I am still alive, and I now have a Bachelors degree!

3 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Congratulations on being done. I watched you walk across the stage from my computer with Dad. We both cheered for you! See you soonish:)

10:48 AM

 
Blogger Lynola said...

Congratulations!
You may see your friends again! I have already seen Catherine and Ruth when they visited last December, and I will see Jenn in June. Not bad, eh? But I agree that college graduation is a little sadder than high school in that respect. I look forward to seeing pictures!

8:34 AM

 
Blogger NWPopje said...

One never knows. I have seen people I honestly thought I would never, ever see again and had totally forgotten about. It's such a weird feeling too, especially once you move on in life and so much has happened and then this person looks at you from across a room and you realize it's someone you went to Dordt with. Creepy, cool, it's Dutch bingo. It's always there. Whether you like it or not!

12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home