Graduation and beyond
Well, I am finally home and sitting down to update you on my life. After graduation I spent a few days in Sioux Center. Oh yeah, I should add some of those promised pictures of graduation.
This would be me shaking the hand of the president and receiving my diploma...and yes that is a rat on my shoulder :)
This would be me shaking the hand of the president and receiving my diploma...and yes that is a rat on my shoulder :)The Sunday before we all went to Huisman's where Michelle, Karlynn and I participated in our traditional reading of the Sunday Funnies.
After graduation etc. I left and went to North Carolina for awhile. I have decided that I love North Carolina...that might have a lot to do with the people I hung out with in NC. I was there for my roommates wedding. I stayed at her place Tuesday until Friday afternoon, then spent two nights in a hotel, and then spent the last night with Derek and Leslie, some of Rachel and Jeremy's friends. It was a blast. I highly recommend North Carolina.
After graduation etc. I left and went to North Carolina for awhile. I have decided that I love North Carolina...that might have a lot to do with the people I hung out with in NC. I was there for my roommates wedding. I stayed at her place Tuesday until Friday afternoon, then spent two nights in a hotel, and then spent the last night with Derek and Leslie, some of Rachel and Jeremy's friends. It was a blast. I highly recommend North Carolina.It was during my time in North Carolina that I found out that Greyhound Canada was on strike. Thus I no longer had a way to get home from Sioux Falls to Smithers. That Monday after some mad dashing and some wonderful relatives who were willing to go out of their way to make things happen, a way home was arranged. Instead of bussing I ended up flying from Omaha to Vancouver where I spent some time with relatives and bought a car to drive the rest of the way home (the car is yet unnamed). I drove home on my parents anniversary.
Now I have been home for a few days, enjoying being able to relax. I have a wedding to attend this weekend, the same day as my other roommates wedding, but sometimes choices have to be made. It should be fun.
Well, I am going to sign off for now. If you have any questions or want to hear from me just let me know.

3 Comments:
nice pictures. I'm glad you updated your blog and that I read it :) You should put a picture of your car on your blog. THen you should ask for name suggestions :)
9:58 AM
Funny, we have always had our eye on NC. Don't you love the wedding madness after graduation?! This summer we have one to attend...it took him a while:).
12:45 PM
How come Canadians go on strike?
8:05 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home