Wednesday, July 04, 2007

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

Well, today is the fourth of July, and thus Michelle and I are going to take a short trip across the boarder (at least we are going to attempt it). Both of us have to work in the morning so we won't be able to stay to long.
I am now in my new place, my room is still a bit of a mess as I try different places for different things, but it is looking more and more liveable.
I have been enjoying my job and was put off training early today as we were short staffed. So now I guess I am no longer in training. We are still short staffed so if you know of anyone looking for a job in Langley let me know.
Last weekend I got to spend a little time with my family. It was great though I wish it could have been longer. I would have loved to let them use my pool and sauna etc. (yes, my house has a pool and sauna...any one want to come visit???)
Well I better go meet Michelle. Love to hear from you all, and I did move closer to almost all of you readers, so feel free to stop by and visit!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynola said...

I will come and visit you!

9:33 AM

 
Blogger NWPopje said...

Now we have been enjoying your family! Your new pad sounds sweet!

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home