Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Five deer and one bear

I am now in the lower mainland once again, this time to stay for a slightly longer stay than the last (which lasted a mere day and a half) On Monday I got into my car and left my home in the north at 6:00am about four hours earlier than I usually got up. I began driving and by the time I got to Prince George I had already seen three dear and a black bear. Shortly after Prince George I saw two more deer and after that I saw no more wildlife aside from birds, bugs and a few aggressive drivers. I arrived in Maple Ridge shortly before 7 and was greated with dinner.
Tuesday I had a job interview and made it there only missing one turn and never getting lost ( I will have to adjust to city driving with chronic speeders) The job interview must have been successful and my references good as I was offered the job this afternoon. This means that tomorrow I will be going in to take a written drivers test to get a class 4 unrestricted driver's liscence (commercial liscence allowed to drive up to a mini bus) Hopefully that goes well and I can continue on the path towards gainful employment. Aside from these happenings I have continued to read books about Australia and Pagans (the two are not necessarily related to eachother, just by author)
Now it is almost eleven at night and I should try and get to sleep. Hope you are all doing well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynola said...

Lost in Rooville and A Pagan's Nightmare?
Sounds fun.
CONGRATULATIONS!
(and i understand about the dangerous city drivers...)

10:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home