Thursday, March 13, 2008

Progress?!

Well, I am pleased to inform you that I have been able to cross some things off my list...I have also added some more things though. So is this progress? I think so, the things I have added have been mainly work shifts, when I have to move and a few more minor assignments, whereas I have crossed off two major assignments and a few minor assignments. Soon I will have enough things crossed off that I can erase them...that will feel really good as it will make it visually emptier.
This past week has been extremely hectic...I have had a cold that has made me fall asleep on my homework numerous times, and almost fall asleep in class even when I was completely interested and invested (it was kind of weird). That has slowed my homework progression down, but one of my professors moved a major assignment due date back a week which is fabulous and will make my life soooooo much easier! This weekend will still be very hectic as I have multiple things due on Tuesday, but after that things will slow down just a bit (as much as they do for graduate students).
Really there isn't much new for me to write, but I thought I would let you know that the list of impending doom has not yet killed me, and should be getting easier to handle!
Well I should really leave for work soon, and what on earth am I doing not doing homework right now?! This is me signing off at least until I need another break.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

I think I have the same cold. Nasty, isn't it? Congratulations on your making progress though! I love lists. :-)

12:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home