Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Preparing for busyness

Well, since the last post I have finished two of my classes. The final paper for one of those classes is due next week Friday (ok, so I guess that class isn't technically done, but the class is no longer meeting) I also have a paper due on the ninth that I intend to write tonight. Starting tomorrow...or I guess you could consider it starting this afternoon (considering I went to AA then am working on this paper until it is done and some thesis work until bedtime), my days will be busy. Not all bad busy, but a combination of family, work, school, thesis, wedding stuff etc. Now that I think about it my life is in a perpetual state of busyness. I rarely sit down and do nothing. I do enjoy the times when I am doing fun busy stuff.
Last weekend I went to Oregon and spent some time with relatives playing games, hanging out, reading books, etc. I need to get pictures from Lynola and then I can tell you more.
This next week will likely be all kinds of fun and I am looking forward to it. Hopefully afterwards I will have a bunch of pictures that I can share.
Well, I should get to this paper...that way I can get to bed on time. Tomorrow I work from 7-3, have a thesis meeting from 3-4 am supposed to be at a fundraiser from 3-6, but will only be there from 4-5, will leave early to help with the shower for Michelle, will attend the shower, then help clean up from the shower. Do thesis work until I feel I have accomplished enough, then go to bed and get up to do more work and then work Friday afternoon at 2 until 10, by which point my parents and sisters should be here. This prep time for their arrival could be kind of hectic, but with a little hard work I think I should be just fine.
See a bunch of you soon as you will also be at the wedding in a little over a week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home