Organized
I have decided that I don't like classes meeting only once a week. I have determined that this is part of the reason it takes so long for me to feel organized. At Dordt I had classes three times a week, so I felt organized much more quickly. The routine repeated more often, MWF and T/Th were the same. Now I have to go through three weeks worth to get the same feeling as one week, and it took more than one week to feel organized there. Lets just say that I have realized that it is now February, and I still don't feel organized. Yesterday I finally took the time out to write down all my assignment due dates, my youth events and any other important events in my planner. I feel a little more organized. Now I am working on making sure I understand the assignments so that I can figure out all that I have to do for each assignment. At the same time I am realizing that at the end of this month it is reading break and my semester will be over half over!
Ah well, I am beginning to feel a little more organized, and hopefully withing a week or two I will feel completely organized.

1 Comments:
I hope you feel organized soon! Love you, L.VIS!
~L.VIS
11:17 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home