Sunday, March 08, 2009

Closer

So, it has been a month, I wanted to wait so I would have some good stuff to tell you, but I feel like I have been waiting forever, and I almost have good news.
I have been waiting to tell you I have my REB approval, and currently I have heard back from the REB and sent back all the minor changes they wanted me to make, so hopefully I will hear back soon.
Second I have finally gotten my WA registration, then I contacted the clinic, but because they were being audited they asked me to contact them the second week of March, so that would be this week.
So, I don't actually have the real good news, but I have gotten through a few more of the hoops, so I am closer.
I have been back in class after reading break for a week now. During the break I had many hours of homework and school meetings, and then went down to Oregon. During my trip to Oregon I got to spend some great time relaxing at relatives, as well as some time with my former roommate, meeting her new daughter and providing her with an excuse to get out of the hotel room they were stuck in due to a flooded apartment.
Since getting back I have been doing a lot of homework. Within the next week and a half most of the rest of my assignments for the semester are due...and in just less than a week my family will be in the area so I am excited for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home