Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Good News

Well, to add to the good news about getting my REB approval last Friday, I can now tell you that I have emailed out my surveys and results are coming in, in fact with the responses that are already in online I have about 2/3 or the responses I NEED, though I would like more. Plus I have some professors who said they are willing to hand out the paper copies in classes! So I am feeling pretty excited about the advances made in thesis. Tomorrow I have a thesis meeting in which I will be starting to set up the statistics program so that once I have all my results in I can just put them all in the already prepared file.
On the internship front, today I went down to Bellingham, and I have an official start date. As of April 14th I will be beginning my orientation, and then beginning my internship. This internship will not be an easy one, the clients will likely be more challenging than the ones I am seeing at the internship I am already working at. (Also, on my way back I stopped at the mall because Kohls was having their major sale, and got a few sweaters for very cheap).
Now I am sitting in class, the class that is going to kill my GPA, so you wonder, why are you not paying attention, and I respon by saying because it is not the subject matter that confuses me, it is the professor, and how she words her questions, and teaches the class. The textbook on the other hand makes a lot of sense (though it is kind of boring).
Other fun news, this weekend I get to see some cousins whom I do not see very often. I am excited for that. Well, I will now go to paying attention in class, and tonight I will be responding to a lot of emails from a lot of professors to hopefully get a lot more responses for my thesis.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynola said...

I like good news.

9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home