Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Time to Update...with stolen pictures

Well, in order to not completely overwhelm my internet I am going to upload my summer happenings in sections. Here is section 1...My trip to Iowa.
I enjoyed a great trip to Iowa for Karlynn's graduation and Grandpa's 80th birthday party and Karissa's wedding (though I don't have pictures from that)


Here we are after the graduation ceremony...it had begun pouring rain outside so we moved inside and had some pictures taken there.



This is most of the grandkids that made it for Grandpa's 80th birthday party, and grandpa.

Bowling with the family for Grandpa's birthday party.


Photos of the siblings with their dad turned a little weird...but they obviously love eachother (doesn't she have nice socks?...they're mine)


The siblings with their dad outside under a tree on some strangers property.
So pretty much it was one insanely busy week during which many pictures were taken...but I'm pretty sure none of them were taken by me.




1 Comments:

Blogger Lynola said...

Those ARE really nice socks.

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home