Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Sentiments Exactly

Since I don't have time to write you for real, I thought I would post a poem which clearly states some of the feelings I have had over the past few days and weeks. I'm sure most of you will be able to relate to these feelings from at least some time in your life!

Homework! Oh, Homework!
by Jack Prelutsky
============

Homework! Oh, homework!
I hate you! You stink!
I wish I could wash you
away in the sink.
If only a bomb
would explode you to bits.
Homework! Oh, homework!
You're giving me fits.


I'd rather take baths
with a man-eating shark,
or wrestle a lion
alone in the dark,
eat spinach and liver,
pet ten porcupines,
than tackle the homework
my teacher assigns.


Homework! Oh, homework!
You're last on my list.
I simply can't see
why you even exist.
If you just disappeared
it would tickle me pink.
Homework! Oh, homework!
I hate you! You stink!

Well, I will try to write a real entry again another day, maybe when I am procrastinating, or maybe once the semester is over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's amazing :P

6:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home