School update...
I have been reminded a few times that I should update this now that my thesis defense is finished. For all those who do not know yet the defense went well (who knew the edits afterwards would cause much more frustration than the defense itself!). Currently my thesis is with my second reader. Once he approves it (hopefully before he leaves for the break on Thursday) it will be off to the editor and then off to the printer...hopefully before I leave for the north (though at this point I am no longer counting on that).
As for the rest of my life. This morning I had my exit interview for internship...that was fun, one of the questions was what are your plans, to which I had to make up an answer because I DON'T KNOW, and this is an interview with someone who I was NOT comfortable saying that to. Now I am officially finished with internship and all the paperwork is in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home