Wednesday, May 03, 2006

No more!

I have taken my final exam for the semester!! Hurray!! Now all I have is the overwhelming task of packing. How on earth do I acquire so much junk every year? I swear my stuff multiplies like rabbits. I hate and love this task at the same time. I hate all the mess it causes before t all gets packed, and I hate having to sort through everything, but I love the fact that it means I am done and that I get to go home soon. (Though this year that soon isn't as soon as normal!) At least I have another day to finish packing. With six of us all trying to pack around eachother this apartment is beginning to look like there was a tornado! It is hard to believe that within two days this place will be clean and empty of all our stuff.
Well, normally with the end of exams and packing my I also get some stress relief, but this year not knowing if I have my job yet is causing me to maintain a certain level of stress. I hate not knowing what is going to happen. I am such a control freak that not being in charge of or at least knowing what is going to happen and feeling in control is driving me NUTS! I just need to remember to
I have now finished with all my meetings as well, I had a meeting for Fundamentals. I will miss that class. During my hectic semester of twenty-one credits, that class was always a calming class, one I didn't mind going to and even the homework was relaxing compared to the rest of the stuff I had to deal with. I won't really miss any of my other classes even though I did enjoy most of them.
Umm, as I sit here I can smell the freshly cut grass, it makes me think of summer, and it is making me happy. Now if I could just get my packing finished.... I guess that would go more quickly if I would quit blabbing on the computer.
Well, I better get going. If any of you will be in Sioux Center after grad and are bored let me know. I will be here for a week and a half with nothing to do.
Now back to my packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home