Crime
Today I had my first experience at being a burglar...as well as the realization that nobody would do anything about it if someone were breaking in in broad daylight. Never mind the realization of how easy it is to get into a house...without breaking a window or a door or anything like that!
Since I don't know what to do with my life once my thesis is officially finished I have decided to turn to a life of crime. Breaking and entering seems nice and easy, but not terribly intellectually challenging...especially when in reality you are breaking into your own house (to which you know the weaknesses) because you locked yourself out and the landlords aren't home and you have no idea how long it will be until your roommate gets home. The best part is I had just gotten in and put everything away when my roommate pulled into the driveway (oh the irony)!
So just to put all your worries to rest, I have no intention of becoming a criminal, and every intention of trying to remember to either unlock my door before I leave or remember to take my keys with me!

1 Comments:
I had the same type of thing happen to me in High school! I got locked out of the house and needed to get to work with in and hour.
I also vote on the taking your keys. Please never leave your door unlocked.
11:58 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home