Yesterday v. Today
Yesterday was a weird day...
At work I picked up a BBQ utensil that was apparently too close to the hot BBQ and the plastic was all melted...it now has a well formed finger groove, and my finger is dried out, and looks like it has a snake bite (except they're blisters)
Plus there was a weird hockey nightmare...I know I like watching hockey, but I don't usually get so into a game that I have nightmares about it!
Combine that with the plugged ears....
Today was relaxing...
I woke up to find the Canucks weren't forced to replay game 7 and loose in overtime (what a relief!)
I didn't burn myself!
I got my ears fixed...I can hear you again!
In other news I now spend my free time looking at internet ads for apartments, checking the mail (both snail and e). Nothing is totally settled for next year, but I feel like I am closer though I would love to have everything settled and be able to totally plan for next year...and my summer.

1 Comments:
I have aloe vera, if you need it :)
I'm glad you can hear me now. I'm also really glad you called last night. Twas fun. I think I was having family-deprivation - hadn't talked to anyone in the family since James left Tuesday. Oh. I guess that's only 2 days. I love you, Lynnea!
7:43 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home