Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Look I'm posting again in less than a month!

So, will I actually be better at posting here in the near future? I don't know, one can always hope. But here I am posting again and it hasn't even been a month! Never mind multiple months like it has been in the past.
Anyways I thought I would give you a little update on what the next little while is going to look like for me since the last post reflected back.
I am currently Assistant Stage Managing for a production with Gallery 7 theatres (the same company I did Around the World in 80 Days with. This is a lot of fun, but also takes up a lot of time, rehearsals are currently MWTh with one more Saturday and they run from 6-10ish (usually get out about 30minutes later). Opening day is next Friday at which point no more rehearsals, just my weekends being taken over. I really enjoy doing this, and I am working with good people again which makes it easier. If you are interested in coming and need more information you can check out http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=132085386836986

I have also started taking classes again. Yes I was feeling left out and a little bored without classes and learning, so I figured I would take the opportunity to take some online courses. I don't think I will like the online learning style as much as the classroom structure, but this allows me to have the flexibility of doing it as I have the time, as well as not creating any scheduling difficulties with work. Today I will be working on mapping out my schedule for homework etc. for the next few months so that I will feel a bit more organized and have a little bit of a feeling for how busy I might be.

This past fall/winter I also filled out a bunch of grad school applications, so I am also having to keep in mind that I might have interviews to go to. If things work out this year could include me moving, going back to school etc. but I won't know that for months, so I will just have to keep you updated on that.

Well, it is time for me to get busy with my activities for the day...time to take down the Christmas decorations and do a few other things around the house, plus get started on my homework for the week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aleeda said...

I read it ;-)

8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home