My Year in Pictures (kinda)
Basically it is really my year in pictures when someone else was around with a camera...
Woot Woot, the finished thesis...which is now hiding on my bookshelf so I no longer have to see it!
The cast of Around the World in 80 Days which I Stage Managed for at Gallery 7 Theatres (picture by Dianna Lewis)

And the Olympic and Paralympic Games Come to town!
The clock is finally at zero, the games are here!
The sign that made me laugh
Hurray! We win gold...
...in bobsled racing!
the torch...behind the glass

At the only Tabasco plant in the entire world!

Climbing trees with Karlynn and Abby on Avery Island

I was watching a cool blue crab under this bridge...it was better looking than the giant Buddha sitting over to the far left

The biggest Gator we saw surface...it was hot, the other ones were smarter and just stayed under the water

Karlynn and I just sitting in front of the Tabasco plant...chillin' in the hot weather (Dude, they make great Tabasco Mayo!)

Lynola and I running the Soda Bar at Eryn and Jon's wedding...taking a quick break for a drink.
(photo courtesy of BriteSpot Photography)
(photo courtesy of BriteSpot Photography)

Chillin on the porch with the leftovers from the soda bar.
Me and Marian
Me and Marian
Yes, I got taken for a pedicure and that is the face I made. It was weird, they touched my feet.

Hanging with Jayna...jumping on the trampoline

...reading books

James killing the fattened Pineapple...Hurray for a new job!
Watching the window washer
Modeling my gift for Larissa and Janine...they need to be patriotic while at school in the US of A
Aunt Margaret took me and Lynola to Grouse Mountain
I made a new Mountie Friend
I made a new Mountie Friend
A trip to Sunnyside
We are watching a video of Jayna reading on my computer...yes I know you don't normally hold a computer like that!
We are watching a video of Jayna reading on my computer...yes I know you don't normally hold a computer like that!
Michelle watches this boy some days...I wrapped him up in a cocoon, and then Jayna wanted it done as well...I think this picture just needs to be edited so they are wandering across sand dunes!
Making a skirt for Jayna out of Hannah's jeans, Michelle's shorts and a secret ingredient mixed with a lot of fun.
Two random pictures of fall
Christmas!
My family-Timothy and Catherine
My family-Timothy and Catherine

And that is pretty much a good chunk of my year, for more info...ummm just ask.





3 Comments:
nice!
love you!
6:39 PM
I feel all caught up on most of the happenings in your life now. We really need to start chatting more again. Miss you much!
10:23 AM
I love your pictures. (And no, I am not seeing this post for the first time). I love you!
7:47 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home