Almost 5 months
I realized as I began to type that if I waited a mere few hours it would have been 5 months between posts. Pretty much I don't often feel like blogging, and other times I feel like blogging but have to stop myself because I have homework to do.
Today I am tired and don't really feel like blogging, but just thought that I would let anybody who actually still reads this that I sent out a Christmas letter, and if you didn't get it and would like to please just let me know.
Tomorrow starts semester number 2. And probably another blogging drought...I make no promises to post more often or at all...past efforts have proven that fairly futile. This way every time I actually post it is a surprise.

2 Comments:
YAY FOR A BLOG POST! Happy semester's start's eve. Happy 100 day eve too (for me, not so much for you though).
I love you!!!
8:05 PM
I read your Christmas letter! And I was surprised to see a new blog post from you. Anyway, come visit the west coast sometime!
2:06 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home