Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thoughts for the day...after these I will stop thinking for the day :P

Someone should invent some sort of software that will track my employment and education history sot hat I don't have to fill it in fifty thousand times. (It has to be possible, my computer fills in my contact information...at least on the internet it does...kind of creepy)

I should be cleaning, doing paperwork, doing internship work, going for a run or something productive, instead I feel like baking, but there is no way I am turning my oven on when my apartment is already 80 and the humidity outside is disgusting...so in reality I really want to make muffin batter or cookie dough and eat it raw.

The week(s) of season finales of TV shows are so hyper dramatic and so cliff hangeree ( I know that isn't really a word), that I feel like within this week(ish) I will see more explosions, people making life changing decisions, people getting put in life threatening decisions, etc. that won't be resolved until September. This will either aggravate me, or make me feel like I am normal and hopefully can hopefully resolve things before the TV shows do (not that I have any intention of seeing an explosion or someone in a life threatening situation).

The statement "Please provide a reference from someone who has known you for the past seven-ten years who is not a family member or close friend." Really aggravates me. Hi, I'm an introvert who has moved great distances a few times. If I have kept you in my life to the point you could write a reference for me, you qualify as family or a close friend.

Trashin' the Camp makes me happy

Within the next 30 days I will likely be in a few different states, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Arizona, California, Iowa, (plus airports in Minnesota, Illinois, Colorado).

Everytime I hear Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride I want to learn to surf.

Oh, and how about a picture...for any of those who ever doubted that I like to make lists and process things by writing (and rewriting). This would be one of the walls in my apartment...along with my white board which contains multiple lists (I believe those lists are also on my computer and at least on pad of paper) Plus there is a binder, which is filled with process writings....

Well, now I am signing off (which likely means in about 10 minutes I will have all kinds of other wonderful, random thoughts to share)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home