Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Making someone's night

I think today on my walk home from work I may have made some strange man's night a little better. When walking home around 10pm I typically call someone. Today I was talking to my parents. I am currently dealing with a cold and we were discussing the inconveniences of constantly having to blow your nose. In discussing my day at internship I was stating that I had to steal a role of toilet paper from the public bathroom because I was getting tired of having to constantly card in and out of our offices. At this point I said something to the effect of, "It isn't like at the counselling office where there is Kleenex in every office because we make everyone cry!" At this point some man was passing me and gave me a slightly strange look and then started chuckling and continued walking. I'm not sure how much he heard, but if nothing else he now has the impression that counsellors are out to make people cry...or some other distorted perspective...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynola said...

Yay blog post.
Yay making people smile and chuckle.
Yay toilet paper stories.

9:29 PM

 
Blogger Hannah said...

That makes me laugh.

I heard a lady at the grocery store laugh out loud as Tobias asked to get out of the cart and walk...I asked him what the rule was for walking (correct answer: stay close by mom) and he said "Not scream and cry????".

5:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home