Monday, May 08, 2006

What to do?

Ok, so I am sitting here trying to figure out what on earth a person does when they have no homework and no classes and no commitments at all. This is bizarre. It would be a lot more fun if my friends were all still around. I have been running back and forth to different relatives house with my Uncle and Aunt her are here from out of town, but other than that and sleeping to get over this ridiculous chest and head cold I really have almost nothing to do. I hate having a cold, I want to have energy to do stuff with my relatives, but I just don't, and they leave soon!
So I would love to write tons and tons about all the exciting stuff I have done since I finished my junior year of college, but I haven't done much! I went to graduation, got sick, slept a lot had naps at all the relatives houses I have been at, and this morning I decided to do all my laundry (which takes longer when there is only one washer instead of ten!) I then decided to sort through Grad school information, and managed to sort them by whether they had a Ph D or a Psy D and then got sick of that again. Who knows if I will ever get that done...I guess I will have to eventually. Now I am sitting around doing nothing. I guess I could read a novel, or bore everybody who reads my blog.
Well, one really good thing has happened since school got out, I got a phone call from Irene, and the government approved the grant, so I finally have a summer job and it is for sure. I get to spend summer at camp again, and we got the lifeguard from my first year, Megan, which is really exciting. Now I get to spend another summer never getting called by my real name, chasing kids from ages 9-18 around a camp, jumping in the lake every morning right after staff meeting (kind of a stupid tradition, but it is fun), cleaning outhouses, changing the chlorine in the well, training staff etc. etc. I love camp, this makes me sooo happy! This also means I will be able to get my Psyc 371 credit over the summer, another perk.
Well, now that I have given out all the details of my past few days I think I am going to go blow my nose, try and cough up a lung, and get my sheets out of the washer. Oh, and I will try to remember to eat lunch sometime soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kendra said...

Update your blog, Lynnea, dear, or no one shall know anything about you.

7:40 PM

 
Blogger dnsswgr said...

Huzzah for camp! :)

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home