Saturday, August 24, 2013

Chicago Experiences

So far in Chicago I have had some fun experiences...things I wouldn't naturally have expected in Chicago, and some I kind of would.

My first full day here I went to go pick up my stuff...apparently it was stored farther away than I thought because we drove past this on the way...


The next night I went out with my roommate for Chicago Deep Dish Pizza...we were a couple blocks south of Wrigley Field, and the Cubs were playing the Nationals, (each insisting that the other win, they were now in extra innings) We (having moved here from the DC area) cheered for the Nats...while surrounded by Cubs fans (The Nats won).

Today while walking to target with my roommate we got stopped by some people from a church, who insisted that we take some food before we leave (reminded me of the midwest I remember). When we opened our food it was fried chicken and biscuits (reminded me of VA and the south).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home