Friday, November 30, 2012

Learning the hard way...

Today was a good lesson for me on the importance of self care...or at least the results of a complete lack of self care for too long. Next week I will take some time for self care. My goals, finish at least one novel, go bowling and just completely relax while hanging out with friends in a big white house just over yonder, and if I'm feeling crazy, perhaps watch a movie. After having a major work deadline for December 1st (which we had no hope of meeting) which meant crazy long hours at the office, combined with trying to finish up a few school applications with December 1st deadlines, I am so incredibly excited for December 2nd.
Sooo, on the topic of self-care, I think I should probably head to bed, I'm supposed to put in 5 hours for my office job tomorrow (by order of my supervisor I'm supposed to work at home in my pajamas) and then I have a dinner shift at my restaurant job. At church we recently had a sermon on Sabbath...I can't wait to practice mine!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynola said...

I love how this post tells about you bowling in the White House when your previous post is a letter to Barack Obama. :)

8:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home