I know, there are those of you out there who want me to blog more. I'm just not inspired to blog a lot. Perhaps it is lack of motivation, perhaps it is the introvert in me (the part that hates small talk combined with the part that doesn't like to share deeply personal stuff with a wide group of people...not that a very wide group of people actually read this). Whatever the case, I don't blog much, so I figure Lynola and maybe a few other family members and the occasional other person might realize I wrote a new blog. So...yes, but here I am doing a quick, uninspired blog post about my life. I believe this will make 6 posts in the past 12 months.
So, here is what is going on in my life right now. I have taken a break from school to contemplate life. While I contemplate life I have signed on with a temp agency who put me in a 6 month position, which will run into next semester, so I will for sure be taking a year away from school. The job involves software testing for a company, and then working as a processor for the first few months the program is operational, while they fix more bugs in the software and develop a training program for the people we (there are 8 temps doing this) will be handing the job off to. So for the first time ever in my life I have a "9-5" job (It's true, never in my life before have I had a 9-5 job). In the meantime I also still work at the restaurant, though only on Saturdays.
What am I contemplating about life? Basically what I want to do. I loved being in school, but the program wasn't really heading the direction I want to go, and I didn't feel like going another 20,000 in debt while uncertain about it was the brightest idea. So, I am back on the "What am I doing with my life train." If you want more info about that feel free to ask me about it. If you want to see part of how that plays out...see previous post from May 16 and take a look at the included picture.
Well, that is all for now, my last batch of cookies needs to come out of the oven. In all likelihood I may not blog for awhile...but who knows, perhaps something will inspire me.

3 Comments:
I noticed! And I hope your cookies are super tasty :) Love you!
7:39 PM
I noticed too, but it took me a few days since I saw the date asn02 and didn't look at the title :-) You must like to blog on the second of a month
7:15 PM
Hmmm, I didn't know all that. What do you "do" at your job?
9:24 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home