Friday, December 13, 2013

You know you're a nerd when...


...this makes you happy on the inside
...you have to remind yourself that it is ok to stop and write the paper, you are still allowed to do more research afterwards if you find the topic interesting
...you put off actually finishing a paper because it will mean the semester (which you enjoyed) will finally be over
...you won't let your computer update because you have so many interesting articles open that you don't want to have to reopen (why does Microsoft have to update so often?)

Now go ahead all you psychology people...analyze that.
Oh, and if you think this is bad, you should see my Amazon wish list...

To make everyone feel better, I really am looking forward to Christmas break. (I'm just also looking forward to next semester)

Now back to my paper on the changes in the Trauma- and Stressor Related Disorders from DSM-IV-TR to DSM-5

1 Comments:

Blogger Kendra said...

I miss writing papers, so I think I might have the same issues you have. Sounds like an interesting paper!

7:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home