Saturday, July 22, 2006

Please Pray!!

Ok, so still at camp, but my role is changing for a week. Instead of just being assistant camp manager, I will also be a cabin leader this week. I am going to be in a cabin with a problem child. Something I can't really discuss, but something that is deffinately going to require a lot of prayer for me, for my campers as well as for my fellow cabin leader and the rest of the staff. I am starting this week off tired because of the last two weeks of camp, but I know by the end of the week I will be completely wiped out. I'm also is a bit of a slump because I miss the youth group that just left. When the staff is here for a week or two you get really attached to them, and then they leave and you have to try to immediately fall in love with the new staff. It doesn't always happen that easily.
Anyways, I have to get back to work, but I thought I would warn you I may not reply to emails or those kinds of things this week, but I would really appreciate your prayers.
Love you all

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying that it goes well. Keep me posted (pun intended!)

11:56 PM

 
Blogger James said...

you need to update your link to Lynola's blog, you need to change it to have a . instead of a , so that the link will work.

btw, Hope you are doing well

12:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home